Give your 2011+ Mazda2 immediate boosts in horsepower and torque by bringing more air into the intake chamber. Our simple to install SRI is MAF housing precision machined from billet aluminum with included air straightener. Designed to maintain optimal flow and generate ideal performance, Corksport engineers each part with exacting tolerances and uses the latest in computer aided manufacturing techniques to make sure you get the highest quality, best performing part for your money. With the CorkSport Intake System installed the 2011 Mazda 2 showed an increase of 7ft lbs of torque and 5hp at the wheels over the stock intake. Works on manual and automatic transmission models.
The CorkSport Advantage:
- Prevent air leaks and inaccurate readings that can cause check-engine lights: The MAF sensor is secured to the housing using T304 stainless fasteners for a rock solid connection
- Durable Dry Flow Air Filter: Reusable and water resistant, this unique non-woven filter media does not require oil to filter and trap dirt and actually sheds dirt under engine vibration unlike cotton-gauze which holds contaminates until you clean the filter
- Custom reinforced silicone connector constructed with multi-layer nylon braid to provide more strength and power and a smooth internal transition for less turbulence and optimal flow
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps ensure an airtight seal which prevents unmetered airflow
- Corksport Service and Support: Receive full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support