Remove the tendency to overpower the front tires under hard cornering and minimize traction robbing body lean with the CorkSport Mazda 3 Rear Adjustable Sway Bar. Compressing inside suspension, the CorkSport Mazda 3 Rear Sway Bar effectively increases the spring rate on side of the suspension which is compressed most and its adjustability allows you to fine tune the handling.
The CorkSport Advantage:
- One piece design: precise fit and made from 24mm 4130 Steel
- Adjustable: Two adjustable locations for the end links to install allowing you to change how much the bar uses the other side of the suspension. 94%/175% stiffer than stock on the Mazda 3.
- Polyurethane sway bar bushings that include brackets fitted with grease fittings for easy servicing
- Durable blue or black powder coated finish: can survive the winter driving in areas where roads are salted for snow and ice.
- CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a two year limited warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone support