Get peak power gains of approx. 30 HP and 40 ft-lbs of torque with the CorkSport 2010+ Mazdaspeed 6 FMIC for Ram Air Kit. This innovative design utilizes the air ducting from the stock intercooler and replaces the stock intercooler location with a cold air box and adding a front mounted intercooler for optimal airflow while allowing you to keep your factory intercooler cover to keep your engine bay looking good.
The innovative piping path used for the CorkSport Front Mount Intercooler for Ram Air Kit allows for a cross flow type intercooler with offset endtanks to get the most temperature difference with minimal pressure drops. During testing, the Front Mount Intercooler saw an intake boost increases 1-4 psi over the operating range of the turbocharger compared to stock.
The CorkSport Advantage:
- 21 in x 10 in x 3 in inch intercooler core with cast end tanks for rapid heat dissipation
- Bolt on kit with NO modifications required for installation: Install the kit without removing the crash bar and cutting the factory plastic under tray
- Mandrel bent and TIG 2.25” welded aluminum intercooler piping keep the kit light.
- Bead rolled end piping to prevent connections blowing off under boost
- Customizable: Optional black powder coated intercooler pipes for stealth installation and your choice of black, red, or blue silicone couplers
- CorkSport innovative RAMAIR cold intake system with K&N Filter: Allows you to maintain your factory engine cover to keep a stock look in your engine bay
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps ensure an airtight seal to prevent leaks and unmetered airflow into the engine for optimum performance and reliability.
- Custom reinforced silicone connectors constructed with multi-layer nylon braid to provide more strength and power and a smooth internal transition for less turbulent air flow
- Corksport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support
Please Note: The CorkSport FMIC kit works with the following bypass/blow off valves: Greddy, HKS, Stock, and Forge. If the valve you have is not listed here there may be some clearance issues.