APPLICATION NOTE: Use this kit all trim levels of Mazda3 including Mazdaspeed.
CAUTION:Installation of these kits may involve cutting plastic parts and/or the handling of sensitive electronics. ShoKits recommends that the work be performed by a professional installer. Any damage to the kit parts during installation or damage to electronic parts due to incorrect installation are not covered under the limited warranty.
Note: If your car comes equipped with a BOSE Premium Sound System you will need to purchase an additional adapter for your new stereo to operate properly.
Note: In order to retain functionality of your steering wheel audio controls, you must purchase an additional adapter.
Changes from Factory Equipment:
- This kit is compatible with the factory DVD navigation system but the TV function is disabled. (TV function on the aftermarket car navigation system should work fine.) The system sounds from the factory navigation system may be disabled.
- Installation of this kit disables the center console clock and audio information.
- The activation of the air conditioning system will become slightly slower and will no longer make a sound indicating its status.
- When first starting the car the information panel in the center console and the LED on the heater control unit may flicker and/or be delayed.
- Automatic sound Level Control (ALC) becomes disabled.
- The interior lighting dimming function no longer affects the information panel and heater control LED.
- The heater control unit and the hazard lamp switch illuminate whenever ACC is on.
In Australia? Kanatechs has an exclusive dealer in Australia, Audio Express. We are not able to ship Kanatech Products to Australia, please contact Audio Express to get you the Kanatech Parts you need.